I also do not know that much about the language, I am just in the processing
of informing myself...,
by incedence I read a very interesting language comparison ruby/python
today.

It's more about language concepts and possible defency issues, but maybe its
also interesting for you...
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/kd/courses/pythonruby.pdf

Martin.

news:200204090908.g3998MC13930 / zerg.codec.ro...