Hi,

I have a small request to formulate for next versions
of the Ruby C interface (sorry, I don't follow 1.7, so maybe
it's already there, but I would need it in 1.6 also).

The 'ruby_init()' method returns void, but it would be useful that
it returns a bool saying if the init was already done or not
(the check is done anyway, but not propagated).

This would help me in a specific situation where I trigger
from the Ruby interpreter the loading of a dll doing the
initialization (due to the uncontrolled logic of a third party
DLL).

Currently I have not found a way to detect if the initialization
was done or not. Maybe there's a workaround (I'm interested++) but
I think the best way is the one I suggested.

Thanks for your reading,

-- Christian