The easiest (and most pleasant to work with!) Ruby GUI toolkit is definitely=
 Shoes:

http://shoesrb.com/

Check out the site and the docs, they are very easy to understand.

Shoes was used to build Hackety Hack, an app suitable to teach Ruby to kids (=
but quite fun for adults too):

http://hackety-hack.com/

Fabio Cevasco
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
www.H3RALD.com