hi,

   i'm new to ruby, so I would like if you could share some information about
ruby in the following:
   - Is there only one developer (the creator of language i presume) that works
at ruby's interpreter implementation and language design? If yes, why are not
implicated more developers (designers) ? Dont get me wrong, I'm not trying to
judge nothing here I just want to know the level of implication in this new (?)
language capabilities.
   - how stable is the interpreter? (bytecode possible in the near future? )
   - a short comparision with other related languages (e.g python) in terms of
performance, librarys, stability would be great
   - Are there any proved commercial software ( high quality) implemented using
ruby?
   - Any pros, cons about language/interpreter design ?

It would thank to someone if he/she can take of him/her time to answer my
quetions.

thank you,
   soso

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.email.ro/