--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

=46rom what I understand by reading rubygems.org and checking
out the source, development/prerelease versions are recongised
as ones sporting letters (instead of just digits and dots).

Is there a way to explicitly mark a gem as prerelease
without putting a letter in the version number?

If one has the classic (old?) versioning model of =E2=80=98even
minor version numbers mean stable, odd minor version
numbers mean devel=E2=80=99, does it mean that the devel versions
need to have a letter tagged at the end (like 2.7.2.dev)?

=E2=80=94 Piotr Szotkowski
--=20
I saw a book entitled =E2=80=98Die GNU Autotools=E2=80=99 and I thought
=E2=80=98my feelings exactly=E2=80=99. Turns out the book was in German.
                                            [Tim Martin]

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k

--7iMSBzlTiPOCCT2k--

From what I understand by reading rubygems.org and checking
out the source, development/prerelease versions are recongised
as ones sporting letters (instead of just digits and dots).

Is there a way to explicitly mark a gem as prerelease
without putting a letter in the version number?

If one has the classic (old?) versioning model of °∆even
minor version numbers mean stable, odd minor version
numbers mean devel°«, does it mean that the devel versions
need to have a letter tagged at the end (like 2.7.2.dev)?

°Ĺ Piotr Szotkowski
--
I saw a book entitled °∆Die GNU Autotools°« and I thought
°∆my feelings exactly°«. Turns out the book was in German.