On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Kamarulnizam Rahim
<niezam54 / hotmail.com> wrote:
> Robert, sorry for posting a lot of thread which might be confusing. I am
> new to this forum so i dont how it works accordingly. i thought
> different problems should on different thread even though it is based on
> the same file. My bad. I will make sure it will never happen again in
> near future.

Well, actually different problems _should_ go to different threads but
the question is: what does "different" mean?  In your case it seems
you want to solve one problem and have several difficulties, so it
seemed reasonable to treat them together.  When creating different
threads, it's good to provide at least some initial context in every
thread and not rely on people having read all the other topics.

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/