Jeremy, thanks for the post. Actually the key is '<<' which is used to
add something. Now i am able to add contents inside my yaml file without
overwriting unnecessary contents. Actually, iam running out of time thus
testing using simplified yaml file might consume some time. Since my
yaml file consists of nearly 3000 lines, it is hard to simplified it.
but thanks for the advice. I definitely will implement it to my next
script

Robert, sorry for posting a lot of thread which might be confusing. I am
new to this forum so i dont how it works accordingly. i thought
different problems should on different thread even though it is based on
the same file. My bad. I will make sure it will never happen again in
near future.

Thanks guys!!

Nizam