Jason Cameron wrote in post #977627:
> Well it looks like the largest table has 6-7 columns and around 70-80
> rows.

OK, that's a pretty small dataset.

> I'll look into OpenStruct and redis but I'm curious about your linear
> scan options.
>
>>    objs.find { |o| ... condition ... }
>
> Would I have to create the find functionality myself?

Nope; if objs is an Array containing your rows, then Array already mixes
in Enumerable which includes a find method (also find_all/select, which
gives all matching rows, not just the first one)

> I'm assuming I'm
> creating a class to hold the object.

You can certainly do that. As you already found, Struct gives you an
easy way to create a class with accessors. OpenStruct is a more dynamic
object, basically a wrapper around a Hash.