Hello,

I'm trying to make a drop down list from an array.  For now, just hard
coding, later will use an actual array. This is in an erb file.

The first problem is that I can't find documentation on "select".  Is it
a function, a class?  (I'm new to Ruby).  Can you point me to the
documentation?

The second problem is that according to some forums, the following
should work, but it doesn't, and  I can't figure out the error message.

<%= select("borrowers", "borrower_id", [ ["name1", "value1"],["name2",
"value2"],["name3", "value3"]]) %>

ERROR:  wrong argument type String (expected Array)

I have tried everything. Thanks!