An infinite number of monkeys in the guise of Tom Gilbert wrote:

:=Although after some discussion on IRC, I think paul's writing a sockaddr
:=class that has a to_s. Which I'd find a lot nicer to use.

I may have missed an e-mail or twenty, but where is ruby being discussed on
IRC?  I'd love to be able to be a part of that community.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx / io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Easy to bitch, easy to whine, easy to moan, easy to cry, easy to feel like