tim o wrote in post #976990:
> > no-one really helps this person they all just chat and remark
> can anyone help this teacher with data bases there or just talk for
> days?

Hilary has not asked any specific questions yet.

On forums like this you can't expect people to design a database schema
for an unspecified education application. You can't answer questions
like 'is there a compiler that matches the contents of a book?'

You have to ask very specific questions that don't take the reader long
to understand.

It's true that people on here are more interested in rather
sophisticated language issues but even so, for general questions, I
think this forum gives responses at least as considered as others I have
seen.