On Jan 19, 2011, at 10:27, Ben Bleything wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM, CraftyTech <hmmedina / gmail.com> =
wrote:
>>     Is there a way that I can maintain a local copy of all gems, from =
let's say rubyforge? (or any other repo for that matter).  I'd like to =
maintain a local repo for ruby gems in our network which doesn't permit =
for outside access.  I figured I can have the one machine that has =
external access, to sync up files daily during off hours.  This is kind =
of what I already do with Yum repos.  My current gem version is 1.3.7.
>=20
> gem help mirror

The next release of rubygems will not have a built-in `gem mirror` =
command.  Use https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems-mirror instead.=