I'm currently looking for 2 Ruby on Rails Developers in the northern
Virginia area. If you are interested and/or know someone who is,
please email me at lwarren (at) tekmasters (dot) com.

Here's the job description:

The Application Developer will develop, support and maintain open
source application development projects according to appropriate
specifications and report to the IT Technical Manager.  The essential
job functions are:

=95     Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the
specifications provided.
=95     Provides technical and production support to end users.
=95     Participates in peer reviews.
=95     Assists in the creation of unit and other test plans for
assigned programming tasks.

The qualifications for the Application Developer are:
=95     High school diploma
=95     3-12 years of programming experience in mature programming
languages.
=95     Experience working with appropriate programming languages,
operating systems, hardware and software.
=95     Experience working with relational databases to facilitate
programming software.
=95     Programming skills
=95     Personal computer and business solutions software skills
=95     Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and
testing of programs
=95     Communication skills to interact with team members and support
personnel
=95     Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team
members
=95     Ability to work in a team environment

Highly Desirable Skill Sets are as follows:
=95     Java
=95     Ruby on Rails (RoR)
=95     Linux: Ubuntu
=95     MySQL