Hi Guys,

Question ---> 1:-

I have completed 1 Year on Ruby on Rails.I Would like to attend for
interviews.
       So First I need to Prepare Resume on Ruby On Rails.But I don't no
exactly how to prepare Experienced Resume. If Any One Help me by sending
Resumes or Some Guidelines i will follow and i will prepare My Resume.

 I have Desire To prepare Good Resume.My Resume will create good
impression to interviewer that's why i am showing so much interest on
resume.

  I  hope You will Understand my desire and problem please help me......

  My Current Skills are

 1] Ruby ,Rails,Rspec, Factory Girl, Mysql ,Css,Java Script,Html.

Question ---> 2:-

  ?] My Second Question is How to Prepare for interviews???

  ?] What is the exact procedure to impress interviewer??

  ?] On Which Concepts i need to show more interest?  i.e which topics
will   be more frequently raised in interview panel?

  ?] is there any best sites for getting list of interview questions????

  ?] When we prepare for interview how do we need to study ???