Hi rubyists,

this is a general census to get developer feedback. Please post the
issues you encounter when developing in ruby. This can range from
syntax issues, to library support, documentation, or anything that is
a roadblock when developing in ruby.

After the thread settles down, I will build a report. This could be
useful to know, for example, what actions to take next to make our
favorite language shine even better. I can't guarantee it will be
taken in consideration by the core developers, but at least I can
assure you I will try to pick the ones I can handle and solve them
myself.

To avoid having this thread get out of hand, please follow these three rules:

* Don't post more that once in this thread (+1 count as a post :-p)
* Try to be constructive on your remarks
* If you really have to answer a specific point, make a new thread
  (it can be done by changing your reply's subject)

Let the remarks flow !
  zimbatm