--001517503ce62ec1770499a69061

Hi!

I've completely rewritten Noe's
README<https://github.com/blambeau/noe/blob/master/README.md>to better
explain the motivation and differences with other projects like
hoe and bones. In a few words:

* Noe is not dedicated to ruby projects but comes with a ruby skeleton
(somewhat basic so far)
* Noe takes a generative approach unlike those projects (Noe is not a
dependency of generated artifacts)

My personal motivation is actually twofold:

* Being able to maintain different skeletons for different tasks (the
skeleton structure for a ruby library and the one of a scientific paper
written in latex is not similar ;-). [see Noe]

* Getting rid of my own frustration of not being able to configure rake
tasks the way I want, therefore investigating all options of standard rake
tasks and being able to share what I find -- [see Noe's default ruby
skeleton]

I hope it better explains my goals !