> At last im able to read the file. It just happen. I copied the old
> file and paste it into my ruby192 folder. It works!!. Attached is the
> i wish to read.
> Thanks for the help guys!! This forum is really helping me a lot

Thanks!  I really like helping people; but you've kind of upset me.

You said you are doing this for a job...

With that in mind, would you agree that you're bloody crazy?

It would be like me putting adverts in the paper offering to sort out
people's plumbing.  I know nothing of pipes! (well... ;)

Sir, what would you have done if no one had replied to your mails?
Jings man, you'd be buggered!

I'm not saying you're wrong for seeking employment in the booming
CSV conversion market: oh no, no!  Go right ahead.

I just think that you are completely mental.

Anyway, enough BS:

Is your client going to put their files into their ruby192 folder too?

I think you'd better think that one through, matey!