On Jan 11, 7:08    򮮮
> On 11 January 2011 10:40, ghorner <gabriel.hor... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 9, 6:17    򮮮
> >> On 8 January 2011 16:40, Gabriel Horner <gabriel.hor... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the feedback. bond 0.4.0 comes with a --without-readline
> > and fails hard.
>
> Yes, this now works perfectly for me.

> >> Don't need that. Readline is detected correctly when present.
>
> > So I'm guessing autocompletion works correctly withriplfor your
> > readline?
>
> Yes, with readline autocompletion works.

Great.

> > If it doesn't, there's a pure ruby readline you can use withripl:
>

> > Then, add to your ~/.riplrc:
>
> >  ۺ> >  ۺ  >
> However, I still cannot interrupt printing of output with either
> libreadline5 or rb-readline.

I don't think that's a readline issue. There is ctrl-c/ Interrupt
support(https://github.com/cldwalker/ripl/blob/master/lib/ripl/
shell.rb#L57-58) but apparently it's not working for you. To debug
your problem, I would override Shell#loop_once as a plugin and try
some of these suggested ways of capturing ctrl-c:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2089421/capturing-ctrl-c-in-ruby

> BTW is it possible to have both ruby completion and file completion?

Any completion setup you want (and setup) is possible with bond. By
default, ruby and file completion are enabled.

It works for me with C readline:

    >> File.read '[TAB]

If file completion is not working, try:

    >> Bond.spy "File.read '"

What do you get back? Is this not working for C readline or rb-
readline?

Gabriel