I am really confused with how these three (rubygems, rvm and bundler)
work in isolation when we are installing gems. Please do not tell me how
you work :) :) that will help me but I won't learn what is exactly
happening when we play with rubygems, rvm and bundler.

My above single confusion can be broken down into these questions below.

   1. When I just have rubygems (without rvm or bundler), and when i
install a gem, where is it getting installed ?
   2. When rubygems + rvm is installed, and when i install a gem, where
is it getting installed ?
   3. when rubygems + rvm + bundler is installed, and when i install a
gem, where is it getting installed?

Please help me understand this stuff. thanks a ton.