On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 7:14 PM, Jose tomas R. <jtomasrl / gmail.com> wrote:
> Event has_and_belongs_to_many :users
> User =A0has_and_belongs_to_many :events
>
> Im trying to verify that user doesnt signup more than one time

1) Rails questions get better service one link over in the Rails forum. :)

2) Given that there's dozens of free email services out there and
making up a fake name is trivial, how do you suppose to stop the user
signing up multiple times, anyway? Short of using credit card numbers,
and I doubt you can verify those with the issuers, anyway (PCI
compliance is not something you want to burden yourself with).

--=20
Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,
(Ah, how soon!) they forget