Hi,

First of all I don't wanna start a flame war, I'm just seeking knowledge.
Thanks for your kind thoughts.

I don't know much Ruby neither do I know much Perl (except for a few
scripts). However, the new features outlined in Damian Conway's Exegesis 4
seem to be interesting additions to Perl 6.

Could you please guys comment about the new stuff in E4 from a Ruby
developer point of view ?

Hey, even "I'm glad Perl finally catches up with Ruby on feature X...", or
"I can't think of a reason you need feature Y, when in Ruby you can easily
do..." comments would be fine for a newbie... :))

Thanks you very much,
philip

PS. The whole 'printable' E4 is at
http://www.perl.com/lpt/a/2002/04/01/exegesis4.html