Hi:
I've applied the watir API to login to a website and input a integer
value into a textfield. According to my task is to test the website's
responding time regarding to distinguished values, it needs to input a
random number everytime. Thus, I've defined a random number by coding:

@num = rand(5)

This integer should not exceed than 5. However, I applied the Watir to
write the variable to that corresponding textfield where I coded:

$browser.text_field(:id, 'keyword_instance_SearchBidMax').set(@num)

#The variable @num should be any integer which is between 1 and 5.
However, it turned to the error message as following:

D:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/firewatir-1.6.7/lib/firewatir/elements/text_field.rb:199:in
`doKeyPress': undefined method `length' for 4:Fixnum (NoMethodError)

Can you help me to figure it out please? Thanks.