--00248c0ef288178c4b049828a3ea

Hackers,

Programmers generally do not have Christmas holidays, they just get time to
document their code, ready for archiving. They never experience New Year's
fun, it turns out to be a day for rendering their old code obsolete. :-)

It has been very wonderful learning from you. I do not take this for granted
that I am part of this community. I hope that next year will be a year of
professional fun and nice hacking too.

For those who do not observe any of these holidays, I say happy coding!!
Let's meet on GitHub, SourceForge, Google Code, etc!! :-)

Otherwise, Merry Christmas and Prosperous Hacking Year 2011 to you all!!

---
Edmond
Software Developer | Baobab Health Trust (http://www.baobabhealth.org/) |
Malawi

Cell:  +265 999 465 137 | +265 881 234 717

*I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2011!!**
*

--00248c0ef288178c4b049828a3ea--