I pasted code to prompt for a couple of parameter-values at
http://www.pastie.org/1399710.

Running this code under SciTE produces, for example:
Getting parms
	Account Number: 123
	Report  Period: 456
Showing parms
	@acct_num = 123
	@acct_period = 456

It is excessively verbose because I couldn't figure out how to use
meta-language to specify the parameter target names.  That led me to
using case statements to accept input values and then populate the
instance variables.

Can anyone suggest how I can use the instance variables as targets in
lieu of the case statements?  BTW, I want to get this working with
meta-programming.  I don't want to use some other approach, such as a
plug-in for getting arguments.

Thanks in Advance,
Richard