On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 05:47, Jean-eric Godard <idclick / free.fr> wrote:

> I use the NET::SSH gem, and I have some trouble using it, I can't send
> successive command.
> Per example when I type the commands :
> "ls" followed by "cd desktop" and then "ls" again.
> the second time I send "ls", return me the exact same list as the first
> "ls" send the "cd desktop" command is ignored.
> net::ssh act like if it open a new terminal for each command send.

It is: the 'exec' operation opens a new channel to the server, runs
the given command, then closes it.

To do what you want there you would need to exec /bin/sh, then drive
that with send_input.

Regards,
    Daniel
--
 Daniel Pittman      daniel / rimspace.net       +61401 155 707
        made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons