*** UPDATE ***

On a strange urge, I decided to ignore the instructions and try

http://127.0.0.1:2500/ instead - this brings up the wiki configuration
page!!

I don't know what made me do that... use the loopback address. Should
this still work on 127.x.x.x and without the missing ruby18 file?

Answers on a postcard.

Regards

John

-----------------  http://127.0.0.1:2500
---------------------------------

Instiki Setup

Cong.....ions on succesfully installing and starting Instiki. Since
this is the first time Instiki has been run on this port, you'll need to
do a brief one-time setup.

   1.
      Name and address for your first web
      The name of the web is included in the title on all pages. The
address is the base path that all pages within the web live beneath. Ex:
the address "rails" gives URLs like /rails/show/HomePage. The address
can only consist of letters and digits.
      Name:    Address:
   2.
      Password for creating and changing webs
      Administrative access allows you to make new webs and change
existing ones.
      Everyone with this password will be able to do this, so pick it
carefully!
      Password:    Verify: