Morning All

I have taken account of what Luis and Phillip said in their messages.

I think I included a backtrace in my previous 'instiki' attachment, and
also in this one, but let me know if you need more.

I've followed the steps included in Luis' comments.

I had to use 'ruby bundle show'  as 'bundle show' didn't work.

Only error now is '...msvcrt-ruby18.dll not found...'

Only files I have installed are:

c:\Devkit
c:\Ruby192
c:\Instiki-0.19.1

I also installed the latest "gem install instiki" as Phillip suggested
and a Ruby bundle updater (1.3.7) which I found on the web in response
to a problem like mine.

- In their default folders. This was after a complete system rebuild
(yes I was that frustrated!)

Hope that all makes sense. I have not run dk.rb since reinstalling JSON
although I note it does take account of the Devkit path now, so I assume
this does not matter. It was run previously and enhanced the rubies.

Thanks for your help

John

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5575/instiki.txt