On Dec 14, 4:00=A0pm, Ryan Davis <ryand-r... / zenspider.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2010, at 10:30 , thunk wrote:
>
> > This is likely not what you are looking for directly, but it my give
> > you some ideas...
>
> > class String
> > =A0 =A0def levenshtein( other, ins=3D2, del=3D2, sub=3D1)
>
> WTF?!? Did you even read his mail?

I was thinking from the title that knowing the exact difference
between two strings could help him find the source of the problem.
The Levenstein algorithm does this.  I thought it could be useful and
I had a library handy with the source in it.

Actually, I have to wonder if you read mine:   IT MAY GIVE YOU SOME
IDEAS.   I don't get down the that level very often so I really did
think that code might help him.

George