On 12/12/2010 11:55 AM, Deza Awesome wrote:
> I want my program to say a diffrent maths question everytime the user
> goes through the cycle, however it just does the same one :( What can I
> do to achive my goal?

V1 and V2 are constants calculated one time at the beginning of your
script.  If you want to loop through your logic with different values
for V1 and V2 each time, you need to recompute them each time through
your loop.

When you do that, you should name them with a lower case first letter so
that ruby does not treat them as constants.  Doing that will require
that you rework your logic so that you can pass in these dynamically
generated values to all of your methods that use them.

-Jeremy