On Dec 10, 2010, at 16:51, Aaron D. Gifford wrote:
> Anyone have any pointers to documentation, notes, info, or if none of
> that, code showing examples of using OpenSSL in Ruby, in particular
> memory BIO input/output for SSL/TLS sessions?  Searches turn up plenty
> of C code, but dearth of Ruby code.  I'd like to be able to establish
> an SSL or TLS session using memory IO (no sockets, no file IO).

I have written introductory documentation for OpenSSL, but it is only in =
ruby trunk.

You can read it here:

https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/ext/openssl/ossl.c#L409

I don't know much about openssl beyond learning enough to write this =
documentation, so I would appreciate feedback.

If there's something I missed please tell me so I can learn it and add =
it.=