On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:52 PM, Scott Hill <stmpjmpr / gmail.com> wrote:
> Installing gems local to your user account might help get around some
> issues. Depending on what your host allows/supports, you might look into
> using RVM to manage your Ruby installations and gems.

The problem is not the gem, is the libxml2 dependency. I don't know
how to install a library locally for RedHat, maybe the OP can
investigate that. And then you have to tell nokogiri to use that local
version. I haven't looked into it, maybe it's easy, I don't know.
Maybe some other person on the list can help the OP further.

Jesus.