That definately helped, Jesus....thanks.

Here is what I get now when I run the test script:

[server01][/usr/bin]$ ./test.rb
HI.  You're using libxml2 version 2.6.16 which is over 4 years old and
has
plenty of bugs.  We suggest that for maximum HTML/XML parsing pleasure,
you
upgrade your version of libxml2 and re-install nokogiri.  If you like
using
libxml2 version 2.6.16, but don't like this warning, please define the
constant
I_KNOW_I_AM_USING_AN_OLD_AND_BUGGY_VERSION_OF_LIBXML2 before requring
nokogiri.

This sounds like I should upgrade....would you recommend just simply
replacing the one file (libxml2) and then reinstall the gem or are there
more files that I should replace such as libxslt as well?

thank you so much for helping me to get this going Jesus!

atomic