On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 10:48 AM, A. Mcbomb <atomicmcbomb / gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't realized that, Jesus but it didn't help in my installation.
> When I run the test script, here's what I get:
>
> [server01][/usr/bin]$ ./test.rb
> ./test.rb:6:in `require': no such file to load -- nokogiri (LoadError)

Did you require rubygems, before requiring nokogiri? The typical ways are:

export RUBYOPT=rubygems

or calling ruby -rubygems ./test.rb

or adding require 'rubygems' to your script (there has been
discussions here about why this is not recommended, specially for
library code)

In general, to use a gem you have to require rubygems before requiring the gem.

Jesus.