Thanks Alex.

I tried following the instructions to install the Nokogiri gem but it
gave me a few errors. I tried linking the libraries during the install:

[server01][/]$ gem install nokogiri -- --with-xml2-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-xml2-include=/usr/local/include/libxml2
--with-xslt-lib=/usr/local/lib
--with-xslt-include=/usr/local/include/libxslt
Successfully installed nokogiri-1.4.4
1 gem installed
Installing ri documentation for nokogiri-1.4.4...

No definition for get_options

No definition for set_options

No definition for parse_memory

No definition for parse_file

No definition for parse_with
Installing RDoc documentation for nokogiri-1.4.4...

No definition for get_options

No definition for set_options

No definition for parse_memory

No definition for parse_file

No definition for parse_with
---

As a test, I created a test file with the following code:

   require 'open-uri'
   doc = Nokogiri::HTML(open("http://www.anysite.com/"))

But when I run it, I get the following so I don't think the gem in
installed correctly:

[server01][/usr/bin]$ ./test.rb
./test.rb:7: uninitialized constant Nokogiri (NameError)

Would you be able to suggest anything to help me get Nokogiri installed
and working?

thanks

atomic