On Dec 9, 2010, at 2:23 PM, jim / kalafut.net wrote:

> I'm interested in checking out the ruby quiz site (rubyquiz.com) but =
Google has a few levels of warnings that "Visiting this web site may =
harm your computer!" along with some explanations of why has been =
blacklisted.
>=20
> The preview of some of the problems looks interesting, but I really =
don't feel like visiting a compromised site.  Does anyone have =
information about the state of rubyquiz.com?

It's the shared host it's on.  I really do plan to move it.  I've just =
been very busy.  Sorry about the delay!

James Edward Gray II=