On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Tony Arcieri <tony.arcieri / medioh.com> wrote:
> It uses several parts of the MRI C API which I can only assume are
> unimplemented by JRuby.

I gave it a shot, and it got as far as compiling loop.c:

loop.c: In function oolio_Loop_run_nonblock
loop.c:277: error: °∆TRAP_BEG°« undeclared (first use in thisunction)
loop.c:277: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
loop.c:277: error: for each function it appears in.)
loop.c:279: error: °∆TRAP_END°« undeclared (first use in thisunction)
make: *** [loop.o] Error 1

I don't know what TRAP_BEG and TRAP_END do in MRI, but those would be
the next ones to implement in JRuby's cext support...

https://github.com/jruby/jruby/tree/master/cext/src

- Charlie