On Dec 8, 4:23=A0pm, Eric Wong <normalper... / yhbt.net> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm having trouble finding a lo-fi RDoc generator that works
> well across browsers with JavaScript disabled.
>
> I'm reasonably satisfied with Darkfish, but still unhappy with the
> JavaScript dependency (but at least it's still usable without JS).
>
> Anything with frames is a showstopper. =A0I can't deal with them and
> refused to deal with RDoc until I learned of Darkfish.
>
> Perhaps I should attempt to make one? =A0I have a strong hatred of
> graphics/icons on the web, so if I made one it'd be text-only :>

You might try rdazzle. It has a variety of templates and you're more
than welcome to contribute a new template --it's pretty easy to take
an existing rdazzle template, copy it, and work it into something the
suites you.

(FYI, I've pretty much decide at this point that the future of rdazzle
will be to acts a support library for other template gems. Thus I will
eventually be splitting the current templates off as individual gems
that depend on rdazzle.)