It would be nice if yugui's One-Giraffe Book "Hajimete no Ruby"
(literal translation: "New to Ruby")
from O'Reilly Japan were translated to non-Japanese language.
This book is not a translation of Two-Giraffe Book "Learning Ruby".

Its aimed readers are programmers with expericne of other programming languages.

--
OZAWA Sakuro

"I think we can agree, the past is over." - George W. Bush