On 12/08/2010 07:31 PM, Robhy B. wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm working on a ruby program that's supposed to find and remove single
> line comments starting with "#" and block comments starting with
> "=begin" and finishing with "=end" from a separate ruby source file. I'm
> having trouble with this assignment can anyone help?

If you're asking for help with homework, you'll probably get some help
if you show some of what you've done so far and/or what exactly you're
having trouble doing.  For instance, are you having problems opening the
file, reading its contents, or identifying the contents of interest once
you read them?  Is your program raising errors?  If so, what errors?

-Jeremy