http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/3/fwd-lightning-boson-quick-editing-of-boson-configuration-and-commands-with-emacs/

http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/3/lightning-boson-quick-editing-of-boson-configuration-and-commands-with-emacs/

http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/6/boson-a-rough-sketch-of-a-bash-script-to-run-a-boson-command-with-an-un-friendly-ruby/

> @rahul would subcommand be something like git cli, it yes it would be
> a good idea to add that in the README as it would make it easy to
> identify. Also what does lazy loading of commands mean and how does it
> play with ARGF?
>
> cheers,
> deepak

Yes, I'm sorry about that. It can't be helped unfortunately. If you want
to read those e-mails you can use the rsync interface, e.g.:

rsync -azv librelist.com::archives/ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/03/queue .

for the 12/3 archive.

Of course you can also subscribe to list and you will receive any future
mails. Just send an e-mail to ruby.cmd.line / librelist.com and you'll get
a confirmation e-mail. Thanks for looking.

- Z -