Yes that one. email lists don't have edit button like in forums. I
definitely botched the spelling. Should have read:

"The Well-Grounded Rubyist << touches on the theory and is very canonical"

The book is a bit wordy at times but it's obvious the author cares to
make his point.

runpaint looks cool. It's search-able.