hi,
some of the mail links at http://librelist.com/browser/ruby.cmd.line/
are broken (throwing a 404 error).

http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/3/fwd-lightning-boson-q=
uick-editing-of-boson-configuration-and-commands-with-emacs/
http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/3/lightning-boson-quick=
-editing-of-boson-configuration-and-commands-with-emacs/
http://librelist.com/browser//ruby.cmd.line/2010/12/6/boson-a-rough-sketch-=
of-a-bash-script-to-run-a-boson-command-with-an-un-friendly-ruby/

@rahul would subcommand be something like git cli, it yes it would be
a good idea to add that in the README as it would make it easy to
identify. Also what does lazy loading of commands mean and how does it
play with ARGF?

cheers,
deepak