On another topic regarding REXML, has anyone thought about getting
XMLRPC4R working using it?

Haven't had the time to look into what would be involved, but if the
library is as good as the praise it's getting I'm wondering if it would
be worthwhile.

Mike - who's spending most of his time now herding cats...

--
Michael P. Sullivan
Distributed Computing Systems, LLC                         Cell: 516-429-2080