Thank you for your reply! I haven't gotten it to work yet though. I get
an error on the following:

Alex Stahl wrote in post #965773:
> resp = req.get(link)

The error read:
Mechanize::ResponseCodeError: 400 => Net::HTTPBadRequest
        from
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/mechanize-1.0.0/lib/mechanize.rb:259:in
`get'
        from (irb):8
        from :0

It seems to find the button (I assumed that the xpath to the link was
actually the button's xpath. Correct?). I get the button as an object,
can I use req.get() on it? What am I not doing correctly?

I've attached a textfile with the output of the two last commands. I
would be so glad if you could help me once again.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5509/HTTPBadRequest.txt