On Dec 2, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Intransition wrote:

>=20
>=20
> On Dec 2, 12:23 pm, Gary Wright <gwtm... / mac.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 2, 2010, at 11:47 AM, Intransition wrote:
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>>> Technically they are all the same.
>>=20
>> Perhaps it was the original question that was confusing but they
>> are not all the same. =20
>=20
> The terms singleton class, eigenclass and metaclass are. Which I
> believe was the question.
>=20

As I said, the original question is somewhat vague.  I read it as
asking if all of the following are the same:

	self.class in instance scope  =3D singleton class
	metaclass =3D singleton class
	eigenclass =3D singleton class

and that is not correct (i.e. self.class is not a singleton class).

Gary Wright=