On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 6:09 PM, James Edward Gray II
<james / graysoftinc.com> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2010, at 4:52 PM, Rajinder Yadav wrote:
>
>> Hi just wondering if there is a easy way to turn an xml entity into a ob=
ject like of type OpenStruct where i can access everything like a property?

>> It's kind of like parsing xml, I already know about nokogiri, but I want=
 to work is a OpenStruct and not a DOM object, does that make sense? =3DP

> Check out XmlSimple:
>
> =A0http://xml-simple.rubyforge.org/
>
> You can pass the Hashes it returns to OpenStruct.
>
> You may also want to see the second example in these slides for a much mo=
re evil idea:

> =A0http://www.slideshare.net/JamesEdwardGrayII/unblocked
>
> James Edward Gray II

James,

thanks, xml-simple does what I was looking for. Do you know if there
is a similar thing that can be done with nokogiri?

--=20
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav | DevMentor.org | Do Good! ~ Share Freely

GNU/Linux: 2.6.35-22-generic
Kubuntu x86_64 10.10 | KDE 4.5.1
Ruby 1.9.2p0 | Rails 3.0.1