On Nov 27, 8:46=A0am, Victor Ce <lod... / sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Could someone kindly provide me with a detail step by step process on
> how to install ruby, rails and ruby gems on Windows 7 64 bit. =A0Thanks I
> would greatly appreciate it. =A0I would love to learn these languages to
> program.

I use Ruby on Win7 64-bit at work with no issues.

Step 1) Download and run the installer from here:
http://rubyinstaller.org/downloads/

Step 2) Also download the DevKit 4.5.0 from that page.

Step 3) Follow the installation steps from this page:
https://github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/wiki/Development-Kit

Step 4) Install whatever gems you like as normal, e.g. `gem install
rails`