heey guyes, i need some help. i got this error message:
Error in application
NameError - uninitialized constant GreeterController
classpath:/./main.rb:51
classpath:/./main.rb:1:in `require'

this is my script:

48 begin
49   # Your application code goes here
50   require '/greeter/greeter_model'
51   GreeterController.instance.open
52 rescue => e
53   show_error_dialog_and_exit(e)
54 end

and the greeter_model is in a folder greeter in my Main.rb file.
this is my greeter_model:

class GreeterController < ApplicationController
  set_model 'GreeterModel'
  set_view 'GreeterView'
  set_close_action :exit

  def improve_button_action_performed
    model.message = "But Swing with Monkeybars is awesome!"
    update_view

i am doing a tutorial from monkeybars but i do everything right i know
that but i got that error (the only thing that i changed was <require
'greeter_controller' to require '/greeter/greeter_controller'> because
it otherwise while give a error messages that he can't find
"greeter_model"

so i hope i explained my problem whele, so that you guys could help me
:P

so please help me