On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Ruby Me <i_baseet / hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to be a professional web developer using Ruby. Where should I
> start from? give me a roadmap or some recommeneded books. It would be
> helpful if you tell me step by step what to learn first and then what
> and vise versa..

Go to college. No, really. Learning a framework or a language is easy.
Learning algorithms, and learning to translate requirements into
architecture is not something that books alone can teach you: You'll
need a solid grounding in maths *at the very least* so you can think
in an abstract enough fashion (like boolean logic, or vectorial maths
for business applications).

--
Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,