Hi,

I'm very new to Ruby and unfortunatelly I only had little time to look over
the pickaxe (my bad, my bad).

Here are some of my questions I couldn't seem to get answer to:
1. How can I make a long statement span multiple lines ? With other
languages a statement mostly ends with a terminator, but Ruby has only new
line (VB has _)
2. Is there an equivalent to the perldoc utility ? Or something I can use to
get quick info about classes, methods, etc ? (I could be wrong, but the
source only seems to produce ruby.exe - have I missed something ?)
3. Besides the manual, is there any other way I can find out what are Ruby's
keywords and get documentation about what is bundled with Ruby ? I'd like to
extract this and make an api file (err... some sort of ctag file) for my fav
editor (SciTE).

Thank you all very much,
philip